For information on the journals available for the specialty subject Acute/Critical Care/Emergency Medicine please view our leaflet – Acute and emergency medicine journals Apr 15
Available eBooks leaflets and guides: –
Various Journal Feeds: –
- Right Lower Quadrant Abdominal Pain: Do Not Forget About Ovarian Torsion on the Computed Tomography Scan
- Memory performance, global cerebral volumes and hippocampal subfield volumes in long-term survivors of Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Clinical and non-clinical factors that predict discharge disposition after a fall.
- 24 vs. 72 Hours of Hypothermia for Pediatric Cardiac Arrest: A Pilot, Randomized Controlled Trial
- What is the Role of Reversal Agents in the Management of Emergency Department Patients with Dabigatran-Associated Hemorrhage?
- Among Patients With Intracerebral Hemorrhage, Is Intensive Blood Pressure Decreasing Associated With Improved Outcome?
- Interphysician Differences in Emergency Department Length of Stay
- Cerebral blood flow velocity and autoregulation in paediatric patients following a global hypoxic-ischaemic insult
- Submersion Injuries in the United States: Patients Characteristics and Predictors of Mortality and Morbidity
- Paediatric Pelvic Fractures: A Review of 2 Cohorts Over 22 Years Revision 1
- Platelet aggregation after blunt trauma is associated with the acute respiratory distress syndrome and altered by cigarette smoke exposure
- The changing role of endovascular stenting for blunt cerebrovascular injuries
- Is Oxygenation Really an Intrinsic Predictive Factor of Mortality in Patients Undergoing Extracorporeal Life Support?
- Beta-Lactam Therapeutic Drug Monitoring in the Critically Ill Children: Big Solution for Infections in Small People?*
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells From Bone Marrow, Adipose Tissue, and Lung Tissue Differentially Mitigate Lung and Distal Organ Damage in Experimental Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome*
- “Judge a Man by His Questions Rather Than by His Answers” Voltaire*
- The Association Between Ventilator Dyssynchrony, Delivered Tidal Volume, and Sedation Using a Novel Automated Ventilator Dyssynchrony Detection Algorithm*
- Thrombelastography early amplitudes in bleeding and coagulopathic trauma patients: Results from a multicenter study
- Improved outcomes in elderly trauma patients with the implementation of two innovative geriatric-specific protocols—Final report
- Towards evidence based emergency medicine: best BETs from the Manchester Royal Infirmary
- BET 1: Is routine irrigation of a cutaneous abscess necessary?
- Finding value in ‘inappropriate visits: A new study demonstrates how variation in ED use for preventable visits can be used to detect problems with access to healthcare in our communities
- Elevated mortality among weekend hospital admissions is not associated with adoption of seven day clinical standards
- Use of the low-frequency/high-frequency ratio of heart rate variability to predict short-term deterioration in emergency department patients with sepsis