For information on the journals available for the specialty subject Addiction please view our leaflet –
Available eBooks leaflets and guides: –
Various Journal Feeds: –
- Substance use outcomes for mindfulness based relapse prevention are partially mediated by reductions in stress: Results from a randomized trial
- Impact of current and scaled‐up levels of hepatitis C prevention and treatment interventions for people who inject drugs in three UK settings—what is required to achieve the WHO’s HCV elimination targets?
- Misconceptions, preferences and barriers to alcohol use disorder treatment in alcohol-related cirrhosis
- What role does dopamine really play in tobacco addiction?
- Cannabis use, other substance use, and co-occurring mental health concerns among youth presenting for substance use treatment services: Gender and age differences