For information on the journals available for the specialty subject Care of the Elderly please view our leaflet – Care of the elderly Jul15
Available eBook leaflets and guides: –
Various Journal Feeds: –
- Activation, Inhibition, or Something Else: An Exploratory Study on Response Priming Using Moving Dots as Primes in Middle-Aged and Old Adults.
- Use of modified diets to prevent aspiration in oropharyngeal dysphagia: is current practice justified?
- Nutritional and physical exercise programs for older people: program format preferences and (dis)incentives to participate
- Do older individuals who are diagnosed with cancer have worse physical performance prior to diagnosis compared to matched controls? A longitudinal cohort study
- Supporting shared decision making for older people with multiple health and social care needs: a realist synthesis
- The effectiveness of functional task exercise and physical therapy as prevention of functional decline in community dwelling older people with complex health problems
- A novel pain assessment tool incorporating automated facial analysis: interrater reliability in advanced dementia
- A longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging study of neurodegenerative and small vessel disease, and clinical cognitive trajectories in non demented patients with transient ischemic attack: the PREVENT study
- Effects of Strength Training on Muscle Properties, Physical Function, and Physical Activity among Frail Older People: A Pilot Study.
- Acknowledgement of Referees Reviewers
- Prevalence of multimorbidity in subjects aged ≥60 years in a developing country
- Male lifespan extension with 17‐α estradiol is linked to a sex‐specific metabolomic response modulated by gonadal hormones in mice
- Extracellular RNA profiles with human age
- Comprehensive geriatric intervention program with and without weekly class-style exercise: research protocol of a cluster randomized controlled trial in Kyoto-Kameoka Study