This is a current awareness page for the subject ‘Occupational Therapy’, created by the KGH Library Service for NHS staff
Available eBooks leaflets and guides: –
Various Journal Feeds: –
- Microbes and cancer geography: can we exploit recent lessons from the gut system to oral cancer context?
- A framework for understanding shared substrates of airway protection
- Oral cavity infection: an adverse effect after the treatment of oral cancer in aged individuals
- Influence of bismuth oxide concentration on the pH level and biocompatibility of white Portland cement
- An in vitro assessment of type, position and incidence of isthmus in human permanent molars
- Offer histopathology trainees “golden hellos” to bolster numbers, says college
- Identification of Predictors of Recurrence in Patients with Lower Rectal Cancer Undergoing Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy: A Direct Comparison of Short-Course and Long-Course Chemoradiotherapy
- Government is urged to scrap visa cap for all foreign doctors after Brexit
- Do schoolbags cause back pain in children and adolescents? A systematic review
- Measuring patient-reported outcomes (PROs/PROMs) in people with Achilles tendinopathy: how useful is the VISA-A?