This is a current awareness page for the subject ‘Pharmaceutical Medicine’, created by the KGH Library Service for NHS staff
For information on the journals available for the specialty subject Pharmacology please view our leaflet –
Available eBooks leaflets and guides: –
Please search our catalogue for titles that we have purchased or that are available to KGH NHS OpenAthens users as DDA’s.
Various Journal Feeds: –
- Microbes and cancer geography: can we exploit recent lessons from the gut system to oral cancer context?
- A framework for understanding shared substrates of airway protection
- Oral cavity infection: an adverse effect after the treatment of oral cancer in aged individuals
- Influence of bismuth oxide concentration on the pH level and biocompatibility of white Portland cement
- An in vitro assessment of type, position and incidence of isthmus in human permanent molars
- Offer histopathology trainees “golden hellos” to bolster numbers, says college
- Identification of Predictors of Recurrence in Patients with Lower Rectal Cancer Undergoing Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy: A Direct Comparison of Short-Course and Long-Course Chemoradiotherapy
- Government is urged to scrap visa cap for all foreign doctors after Brexit
- Correction: Statin wars: have we been misled about the evidence? A narrative review
- Infographic. Achilles and patellar tendinopathy rehabilitation: strive to implement loading principles not recipes