This is a current awareness page for the subject ‘Pharmaceutical Medicine’, created by the KGH Library Service for NHS staff
For information on the journals available for the specialty subject Pharmacology please view our leaflet –
Available eBooks leaflets and guides: –
Please search our catalogue for titles that we have purchased or that are available to KGH NHS OpenAthens users as DDA’s.
Various Journal Feeds: –
- Microbes and cancer geography: can we exploit recent lessons from the gut system to oral cancer context?
- A framework for understanding shared substrates of airway protection
- Oral cavity infection: an adverse effect after the treatment of oral cancer in aged individuals
- Influence of bismuth oxide concentration on the pH level and biocompatibility of white Portland cement
- An in vitro assessment of type, position and incidence of isthmus in human permanent molars
- Long-Term Outcome of Transcatheter Device Closure of Perimembranous Ventricular Septal Defects
- Aorto-Right Ventricular Tunnel in Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Cantrell Syndrome—A Rare Complex Congenital Anomaly: A Case Report and Literature Review
- E-cigarette adverts and childrens perceptions of tobacco smoking harms: an experimental study and meta-analysis
- Is the pneumatisation of the maxillary sinus following tooth loss a reality? A retrospective analysis using cone beam computed tomography and a customised software program