Renal Medicine/Nephrology & Urology
For information on the journals available for the specialty subject Renal Medicine please view our leaflet –
Available eBooks leaflets and guides: – RenalUrology journals Apr 15
Various Journal Feeds: –
- Response to Hamilton et al. re: Conservative Management of Staghorn Calculi: When Is It Safe?
- The association of angiogenic factors and chronic kidney disease
- Re: Jianrong Huang et al: The Application of Suctioning Flexible Ureteroscopy with Intelligent Pressure Control in Treating Upper Urinary Tract Calculi on Patients With a Solitary Kidney. UROLOGY 111: 44–47, 2018.
- Heritage of Stanislaw Ciechanowski (1869‐1945)—Discoverer of pathogenesis of prostatic hyperplasia‐passionis insignia signis fulgent mirificis
- Association of Pre-End-Stage Renal Disease Hemoglobin with Early Dialysis Outcomes