KGH Library Service provides a request service for journal articles, books and literature searches.
Use the links below to complete our application forms for requesting a book, journal article, or literature search.
- Please ensure you check for any articles that are available via your NHS OpenAthens account.
- Please ensure you check our catalogue for any books that we already have available on our shelves.
Remember to include your KGH library membership number, it ensures we are able to evidence we are complying with Copyright regulations (if you do not know your membership number we can search for this before supplying the article, if you are not a member we will require you to join before we can supply the article).
How long with it take? –
- We aim to process all requests by the next working day.
- We aim to supply 90% of article requests within 3 working days*.
- We aim to supply 75% of book requests within eight working days*.
* Some items are requested from other libraries and so may take longer to supply
How much will it cost? –
Article and book request and supply is free, unless: –
- we need to request from a library that charges us for the supply. We will contact you to let you know there will be charge and how you can pay, before purchasing the item .
- you require the item for commercial (private work) or personal reasons (i.e. course).
See our literature search page for further information on what a literature search is.