#WeCARE Open Office…is open!
What is Open Office?
- It is a listening service creating a space for staff to come and talk through their thoughts and feelings in a non-judgmental, confidential and safe environment;
- A confidential and private space, away from the more formalised support structures within the hospital hierarchy;
- Validation of everyone’s emotions and experiences (positive and negative);
- A focus on (re)discovering hope, resilience and inner strength;
- Not potentially part of any disciplinary process/clinical supervision or any aligned HR trust policy;
- Signposting to specialist support for those who need it or request it;
Located in the office next to main reception (formerly known as the Community Hub);
Opening hours:- 7 days a week between 10am-12 noon and 2pm-4pm.
What Open Office is not
- This is not Clinical/management supervision and is not to be substituted for either;
- There is no challenge on practice or performance in any session as this is not the role of the facilitators;
- This is not a debriefing session or reflective practice.